Shareholders of Hoist Finance AB (publ), 556012-8489, are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting, to be held on Friday 28 April 2017, at 11:00 a.m. at the IVA Conference Center, Grev Turegatan 16, Stockholm. Registration will open at 10:00 a.m.
Notification of attendance
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting must, firstly, be listed in the shareholders' register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB (the Swedish Central Securities Depository), on Friday 21 April 2017, and secondly, notify to the company of their intention to attend the meeting no later than Monday 24 April 2017.
Notification shall be given in writing and sent to:
Hoist Finance AB (publ)
Annual General Meeting
103 99 Stockholm
Sweden, or email@example.com
The notification must include the shareholder’s name, address, telephone number and the number of shares held and, if any, the number (maximum two) and name of accompanying assistants.
Representatives of minors and corporate representatives shall submit authorisation documents to the company well in advance of the Annual General Meeting. Certificate of registration (or equivalent documents) evidencing the authority to issue the power of attorney, shall be enclosed if the power of attorney is issued by a legal entity. Power of attorney forms are available on the company's website, www.hoistfinance.com.
To be able to attend, the shareholders whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee must have such shares temporarily registered in their own names, in the shareholders' register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB. This procedure, so-called voting rights registration, must have effect on Friday 21 April 2017 and should be requested from the nominee well in advance of this date.
- Minutes from AGM 2017 (excluding appendix 1)
- Bulletin from Hoist Finance AB (publ)'s Annual General Meeting 28 April 2017
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Power of Attorney
- Appendix 2 & 13 - The Nomination Committee's Proposals and Motivated Opinion
- Appendix 13a - Presentation of Board members
- Appendix 11 - Disposition of Earnings
- Appendix 14 - Instruction to the Nomination Committee
- Appendix 15 - Guidelines for Remuneration to Senior Executives
- Appendix 16 - Authorisation to the Board
- Appendix 17 - Amendments to the Articles of Association
- Appendix 17a – Articles of Association (mark-up)
- Board Evaluation of Remuneration
- Auditor's Report (only available in Swedish)
- Annual Report 2016