The Annual General Meeting in Hoist Finance AB (publ), 556012-8489, will be held on Thursday 16 May 2019, at 11:00 a.m. at the Kungliga Myntkabinettet, Slottsbacken 6, Stockholm. Registration will open at 10:30 a.m.
Notification of attendance
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting shall both, be listed in the shareholders' register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB (the Swedish Central Securities Depository), on Friday 10 May 2019, and, notify to the company of their intention to attend the meeting no later than Friday 10 May 2019.
Notification shall be given in writing and sent to:
Hoist Finance AB (publ)
Annual General Meeting
103 99 Stockholm
Sweden, or firstname.lastname@example.org
The notification must include the shareholder’s name, personal ID number/corporate ID number, address, telephone number and the number of shares held and, if any, the number (maximum two) and name of accompanying assistants.
Representatives of minors and corporate representatives shall submit authorisation documents to the company well in advance of the Annual General Meeting. Certificate of registration (or equivalent documents) evidencing the authority to issue the power of attorney, shall be enclosed if the power of attorney is issued by a legal entity. Power of attorney forms will be available on the company's website, www.hoistfinance.com.
To be able to attend and vote on the Annual General Meeting, the shareholders whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee must have such shares temporarily registered in their own names, in the shareholders' register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB. This procedure, so-called voting rights registration, must have effect on Friday 10 May 2019 and should be requested from the nominee well in advance of this date.
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting
- Power of Attorney
- Appendix 2 & 13 - The Nomination Committees proposals and motivated opinion
- Appendix 13 A - Presentation of proposed Board members
- Appendix 11 - Resolution on disposition of the companys earnings according to the approved balance sheet
- Appendix 14 - Guidelines for Remuneration to Senior Executives
- Appendix 15 A & B - Deferred bonus plan 2019 and hedging activities incl. amendments of articles of association
- Appendix 16 - Proposal on authorisation for the Board of Directors to resolve on new share issue
- Appendix 17 - Proposal on authorisation for the Board of Directors to resolve on acquisition of own shares
- Board Evaluation of Remuneration
- Auditor's report regarding remuneration to Senior Executives only availabe in Swedish
- Minutes from the Annual General Meeting 2019