We are strongly committed to protecting the environment and will continuously work to mitigate our environmental footprint. We strive to minimize our negative impact by paying attention to the details that we can control in our day-to-day operations and the individual behavior of our fellow colleagues.
One of our largest negative environmental footprints is the large amount of letters we send out to our customers each year. As part of our Digital by Default strategy we are now taking important steps in decreasing our communication through physical letters.
- Reduce indirect and direct CO2 emissions.
- Reduce paper consumption.
- Reduce business risks connected to climate change.
UN Global Compact
- Principle 7 - Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Principle 8 - Businesses should undertake intitiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Principle 9 - Businesses should encourage the develpment and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.