Our success is dependent on our employees. As part of running a sustainable business operation, we ensure we recruit and retain the best professionals, with the right passion and drive to make sure we deliver on our mission and goals.
To create a great place to work, our ambition is to focus on employee health and well-being, diversity and gender equality to ensure our employees feel empowered, supported and proud to work at Hoist Finance.
- Employee health and well-being.
- Diversity and equal opportunity.
- Gender equality
UN Global Compact
- Principle 3 - Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Principle 4 - Businesses should uphold the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- Principle 5 - Businesses should uphold the abolition of child labour.
- Principle 6 - Businesses should uphold the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.